As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TGR #ad
Single, and Double Flares, Bubble, TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set #adTGR #ad
- Mounts in a vise. Easy operation. Includes dies for 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” tubing. Creates single flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares. T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube.
2. Neiko #ad
Neiko 20656A Auto Double Flaring Copper with Aluminum Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tool Kit | Includes Blow-Molded Case #adNeiko #ad
- 8mm through 12. Heavy duty design is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength. Blow molded hard plastic storage case provides a convenient handle for easy travel and portability. Alloy steel and chrome plated material is used to construct the swivel to assist in reducing friction.
7mm 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2". Set includes wide range of sizes: 5 adaptors- 4. Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in a variety of material: copper, aluminum, magnesium, brass, and soft steel brake line tubing.
3. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Professional Brake Line Tubing Flaring Tool 45-Degree Single Double and Bubble Brake Flares #adEastwood #ad
- Create 45-degree single, Double And Bubble Brake Flares In Seconds. Use for brake lines, Transmission Cooler Lines And Fuel Lines. Brake-flaring tool works with Stainless Steel, Steel, And Soft Metal Tubing.
Turret-style indexed head Keeps All Forming Dies Ready To Use. Quick-release t-handle screw Clamp Securely Holds The Tube-Retaining Dies.
4. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 72485-PRC Silver/Blue Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool 3/8"&1/2" Transmission Cooling Line Die/Adapter Sets Plus Tube Cutter #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Equipped with an enlarged die set compression area for better grip of dies. Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place. Tubing 1/8 to 1/2" nominal.
Includes mastercool 70027 mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" 3 - 16 mm O. D. This tool can be used on "Annealed Steel" & "Dead Soft". Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming.
|Warranty||1 year from date of purchase on hydraulic pump; 90 days on die & adapters|
5. Ridgid #ad
1/8-inch to 3/4-inch Pipe Flaring Tool, RIDGID 83037 Model 458R Precision Ratcheting Flaring Tool #adRidgid #ad
- Ratcheting handle reduces the amount of effort required, especially in confined areas. Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass tubing through a wall thickness of 0035 inches.
Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone. Produces 45-degree sae flares in 1/8 inch to 3/4 inch sizes.
|Manufacturer||Ridgid Tool Company #ad|
6. Orion Motor Tech #ad
10-Piece, Orion Motor Tech Professional Single Flaring Tool and Swaging Tool Kit for Copper Pipe/Tubing #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Making this the go-to tool kit for all projects requiring flaring. Orion has even included an easy to follow step by step guide for even the most inexperienced “Do-It-Yourself’er. You’ll be amazed at just how simple these tools are to use. The perfect set for widening water, plumber, not a double flare tool.
Tough and handy-built from the toughest steel and chrome plated, 1/4", never-fail tube cutter, 3/8", 3/4" cast steel yoke that slides easily on to the sizing bars, 5/8", your kit includes 5 expansion tube adapters 3/16", 5/16", 1/2", and a cold storage wrench size: 3/16”, 5/16”. Last flaring kit you’ll ever need-we’ve made sure to make this the last flaring tool kit you’ll ever need by including a multitude of accessories, durable ABS plastic storage case, and a plethora of tube sizing options.
Even more sizing options- in addition to our 6-hole bar, 13mm, 1/2", we’ve also included a 3-hole bar with even more sizing options in this pipe copper flairing tool.
Take on any job-6-hole flaring bar comes ready to take on any size job, 5/16", 6mm, 3/16", 5mm, 8mm, 3/8", 7/16" Metric: 3MM, 10mm, 1/4", this 1/4 brake line flare in the garage or on at the job site, this will be the last flaring tool you’ll ever need in your arsenal. Do not use for brakes, fuel lines, or coolant tubes. Please keep in mind, gas, this is a single flare tool, or weekend warrior needs to properly flare any soft metal tubing. Sizing options include 3/4", 5/8" pipe flaring tool 20MM, 16MM. Sizing fits 1/8", 11MM.
7. Titan #ad
TITAN 51535 3/16" 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool #adTitan #ad
- Set contents: 1 3/16-inch double flaring tool with removable Handle, 1 Positioning Bolt, 1 Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, 1 Container of Die Lubricant.
Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise. Can be used on the vehicle! compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle. Creates a perfect inverted 45-degree sAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing.
Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing. 3/16-inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles. Sae double flare is an inverted 45-degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications.
|Manufacturer||Titan Tools #ad|
8. YOTOO #ad
YOTOO Double Flaring Tool Kit Brake Line Flaring Tools for Copper, Aluminum, Soft Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tool Kit #adYOTOO #ad
- Heavy duty flaring tool kit is designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper, brass, aluminum, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing. The following adapters are included 3/16", 5/8" along with the following flaring tools 3/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/16", 1/2", 7/16", 5/16", 1/4", 3/8", 7/16", 1/4", 5/8".
Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction. Comes securely & safely stored in a blow molded case for easy transportation. Yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
9. ABN #ad
ABN Bubble Flare Tool & Double Flaring Kit – Tubing Bender Flare Tool & Pipe Cutter 1/8in to 5/8in / 3-16mm #adABN #ad
- Easy storage: heavy-duty 11. 9” x 2. 8” x 9. 2” inch 302cm x 7. 1cm x 23. 4cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Includes double flaring and bubble flaring instructions for use. Quick & precise cuts: use the included small pipe cutter to cut 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch 3-16mm steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Pull back the blade and revolve the pipe while compressing; 2 rollers prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking; Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of material being cut.
Make double & bubble flares: the abn double flare kit & bubble flaring tool create flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, refrigeration, 6mm, aluminum, 8mm, 1/2”, precise flares; Yoke type compressor with T-bar handle for firm grip; Cone for accurate alignment; For 3/16", 5/16", water, 3/8", 10mm steel, 4.7
75mm, 4mm, and more; fixed head and angles make clean, 1/4", gas, braking pipe repairs, lines, and copper tubing; Adapters included. Built to last: swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction; Yoke forged from heat-treated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion. Package contents: package includes hardened flaring bar assembly clamps with 10 sae & metric tubing sizes 3/16", tube cutter 1/8” to 5/8” / 3-16mm, 10mm, corresponding flaring tool adapter dies, 5/16", 8mm, 1/4", 4.75mm, 4mm, 3/8", 6mm, 1/2”, yoke assembly reamer, and a carrying case for your convenience.