As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT #adValvoline #ad
- Helps protect against gear wear from scuffing, scouring, corrosion and pitting. Formulated with extreme-pressure additives to minimize gear wear from shock loads. Recommended for conventional hypoid differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, light trucks, vans and heavy-duty trucks where an API-GL5 or GL-4 fluid is specified.
Protects against severe temperatures to help extend service life.
2. Lucas Oil #ad
Lucas Oil LUC10043 Oil SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil, 1 Quart #adLucas Oil #ad
- Contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents. Excellent for high performance and heavy-duty applications. Fit type: Universal. Helps to control heat.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||LUCAS OIL #ad|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
3. Lucas Oil #ad
White, Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil, 1 Gallon #adLucas Oil #ad
- Can be used in limited slip differentials. Ideal for shock loading applications. Provides rust protection. Affordable Solutions.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
4. Pennzoil #ad
Pennzoil 550042102 Axle 80-W90 GL-5, 1 Quart #adPennzoil #ad
- Withstands shock loads. Prevents rust. Maintains fluidity at low temperatures. Resists oxidation. Does not thin out at high temperatures.
5. Triax #ad
Manual Transmissions, Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90, GL-5 Limited Slip Ready, Differentials, Widest OEM Specification Range 1 Gallon, NATO Military Approved, Hypoid Gear Systems #adTriax #ad
- Built in limted slip additive - does not require "additional" LS additive. Its built into the product, optimized for all limited slip differentials, including those with built in wet brakes.
Widest spec range on the market: widely compatible with a very large number of hypoid gear systems, differentials, transmissions and axle assemblies. Shear stable - excellent thermal stability and high load capacity without viscosity breakdown, facilitates excellent film strength under high loads, high temp and high shear conditions.
Severe service max: exceptional shear stability and oxidation resistance.
Exceeds load stage 13 extreme pressure requirements beyond 120, 000 lbs / sqi. Outstanding scuffing protection - superb gear and syncron protection, facilitating extremely long transmission life. Polyphosphate ep proprietary additive system offers substantial improvement in performance over previous generation, low cost, gear oils.
6. Spectro Oil #ad
1 Liter, Spectro Oil Spectro L.HYP Hypoid Gear Oil 80w90 #adSpectro Oil #ad
- Reduces drag, friction loss wear, and extends component life API GL-5 rated. Petroleum based stocks. Special ep additives to reduce Pinion gear wear.
Highest density and highest V. I. Fit type: Universal Fit. Designed for all shaft drive motorcycles w/o a wet clutch including BMW and Moto Guzzi.
|Brand||Spectro Oil #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer Site|
7. Maxima #ad
Maxima 43901 80W90 Premium Gear Oil, 1 Liter Bottle #adMaxima #ad
- Use in all motorcycle applications with separate clutch/transmission fluids. Special high shear strength polymers provide long lasting protection on all gear surfaces.
80w90 premium gear oil is a petroleum blend for today's high performance shaft driven motorcycle. Also for motorcycles with hypoid/shaft drive gears. Use where api gl4 or GL5 gear lubricants are called for.
8. Mobil #ad
1 qt., Gear Oil, Mobilube HD Plus 80w90 #adMobil #ad
- Price for: each timken ok load: not specified four-ball wear: not specified lubricant nsf rating: not rated application: for axles, trucks, final drives and Some Manual Transmissions On Cars, Tractors and Contractor and Mining Equipment Item: Gear Oil SAE Grade: 80W-90 Viscosity Index: 103 Standards: MIL-L-2105D Container Size: 1 qt.
Iso viscosity grade: 150 Container Type: Drip Can. Pour point: -30 degrees c flash point: 202 Degrees C Country of Origin subject to change: United States.
9. Bel-Ray #ad
BEL RAY LUBRICANT Hypoid Gear Oil, 1L., 80W90 #adBel-Ray #ad
- Not recommended for wet clutches. Features bel-rays state of the art Extreme Pressure chemistry. Provides unsurpassed protection for heavily loaded shaft drive and final drive units, including limited slip differentials. Meets or exceeds api GL-4 and GL-5 requirements.