As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AK TRADING CO. #ad
240 Sq. Ft. Coverage, Jute Erosion Control, 48" Wide x 20 Yards 60 feet Long, Soil Saver Mesh Blanket #adAK TRADING CO. #ad
- 100% natural & biodegradable organic product made from Jute hessian. Ideal for short term erosion protection to batters and open drains. Can be fastened with a “U” shaped pin. Great for mulch retention & Soil Stabilisation. 15 oz quality - life span 6-12 months. Great for revegetation.
|Brand||AK TRADING CO. #ad|
|Manufacturer||AK TRADING CO. #ad|
2. American Excelsior Company #ad
American Excelsior Curlex Erosion Control Blanket Landscape Roll with Biodegradable Staples 2-1/2'x50' #adAmerican Excelsior Company #ad
- Fibers cling to each other and soil to help hold seed and soil in place. Complies with most storm water management regulations. Dot approved. Made in the USA.
Enhances grass seed germination by providing super water retention. Protects seeds from birds and the sun's heat. Degradable. Does not contain grass seed. Fast and easy installation - Includes 20 E-Staples for anchoring to soil.
3. DeWitt #ad
Dewitt AEC-SEGRN4 Curlex Single Layer Erosion Control Blanket,4x112.5 ,Green #adDeWitt #ad
- Dyed green for aesthetic purposes. Easy to use and roll out. 4-feet wide by 112. 5-feet. Use on embankments, slopes, ditch bottoms, urban drainage, stream banks and waterways. Aspen curled wood excelsior naturally dissolves in soil.
4. A.M. Leonard #ad
A.M. Leonard Curlex I Erosion Control Blanket Fabric, 4 feet x 112.5 feet, Single Net #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- For temporary erosion control and speedy re-vegetation of slopes and waterways. Acts as a mulch, adds nutrients to the soil during breakdown - plastic netting on one side breaks down in sunlight in 90-120 days.
Fibers are curled great Lakes Aspen Excelsior, interlocking with barbed edges - Contains no weed seeds. Recommended for slope to 2:1, channels to 7 fps. Biodegradable excelsior blanket with netting - 4 feet x 112. 5 feet.
|Brand||A.M. Leonard #ad|
|Manufacturer||A.M. Leonard #ad|
5. Sandbaggy #ad
4 ft by 30 ft Roll, Sandbaggy Coir Mat | Erosion Control Product for Stopping Soil Erosion on Hillsides, Riverbanks & Oceanfront | Lasts 5X Longer Than Straw Blanket | Lasts 2-5 Yrs Homeowner Size #adSandbaggy #ad
- Stop erosion in its tracks: have erosion problems? don’t wait till you get fined! Stop erosion immediately using Sandbaggy’s 4 feet wide by 30 feet long or 120 sq ft of Coir Matting. Your slope is protected from all the winter storms. 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly: 100% naturally grown from coconut plants -- Sandbaggy Coir Rolls use no synthetic materials and naturally biodegrade on your hill.
Beach erosion / shoreline protection: dealing with erosion issues near a ocean, river/stream or lake, Sandbaggy's Coir Matting is the perfect long-term erosion solution.
Zero carbon emissions. Zero clean-up. Featured in fox: sandbaggy coir matting has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for its specially designed extended life fabric and its superiority from the current erosion control products in the marketplace.
Zero trash in landfills. Do you have constant wave action on your property that is causing erosion? No problem - Sandbaggy's Coir Matting can be submerged in water and still provide protection. Lasts 2-5 years: while straw blankets and jute netting last 6 months, Sandbaggy's Coir Matting lasts 2-5 years due to its superb coconut fibers. Easy to use and install: just unroll the roll down your hillside or along the shoreline & secure with landscape staples. And you’re done.
6. Dewitt #ad
DeWitt Curlex I Excelsior Landscape Erosion Control Blanket, 4'x112.5' 10 Pack #adDewitt #ad
- Biodegradable – the 10 pack of dewitt curlex i single excelsior blankets are a curled wood excelsior with 80% 6-inch fibers or greater made for erosion control. The erosion control blanket can help combat excess water damage to land.
Product info: the 10 pack dewitt curlex i landscaping excelsior blankets are 4-feet wide x 112. 5-feet and weighs 34 pounds. Where to use – the photodegradable netting on top used for erosion control in commercial or residential landscaping areas for urban drainage, stream banks, and waterways.
And can be used on highway embankments, approaches, slopes, ditch bottoms, bridges, and medians. Made from – the excelsior contains a minimum of post-consumer recycled content and is dyed green for aesthetic purposes to give look of grass already in place. How it works – the erosion control blanket slopes to 2:1, Channel to 5 feet / S.
7. Ecoduty #ad
Ecoseed Protector 4' by 50' Contractor Grade Grass Seed Germination Erosion Control Blanket for Homeowners and Professional Contractors 1 ct. #adEcoduty #ad
- Premium biodegradable netting for quality, eco-friendly installation that will disappear once over time once grass grows. No more cutting down commercial blankets for smaller jobs. The single net and straw construction, protects seeds not included in blanket from wind and water runoff and promotes seed germination and grass growth.
Proudly made in the U. S. A. Commercial grade at a more manageable size. Contractor quality in a smaller 4' by 50' size for small to medium blanket jobs.
8. EarthAid #ad
EarthAid Slope Saver PRO Erosion Control Kit 140 Square Feet Jute Netting, 52 Steel Soil Staples #adEarthAid #ad
- Stabilize slopes, prevent topsoil erosion, encourage plant growth. 140 square feet 4-feet x 35-feet of 100% natural jute netting. Professionial-grade soil stabilization kit. 52 steel soil staples 6-inch x 1-inch, 11 gauge. Complete instalation instructions included in English and Spanish.
|Manufacturer||EarthAid LLC #ad|
9. Sandbaggy #ad
Sandbaggy Jute Netting | 225 ft Length by 4 ft Width Roll | Tough Erosion Control Matting Blanket | Stops Erosion On Hills & Slopes | Trusted by Contractors & Homeowners Across America 1 Roll #adSandbaggy #ad
- 1 best seller: that’s why sandbaggy Jute Matting is the #1 Best Selling Erosion Control Product on the Internet. Your slope is protected from all the winter storms. Zero carbon emissions.
Don’t worry -- the smell will go away after the roll is installed and the roll is aired out. Zero trash in landfills. And you’re done. Zero clean-up. Now to the nitty gritty details -- if you’re not familiar with jute, it does have a unique smell.
Easy to use and install: just unroll the Jute down your hillside & secure with landscape staples. Stop erosion in its tracks: have erosion Problems? Don’t wait till you get fined! Stop erosion immediately using Sandbaggy’s Jute Matting. 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly: 100% naturally grown from jute plants -- Sandbaggy Jute Rolls use no synthetic materials and naturally biodegrade on your hill.