As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Touring Tech #ad
Touring Tech Lowering Drop Coil Springs 1960-1972 Chevrolet C10 Truck 3” Front 4” Rear #adTouring Tech #ad
- Lifetime warranty. Set of 4 springs, front lowers 3. 0”, rear springs lowers 4. 0". Powder coated red performance springs exceed OEM standards.
2. Belltech #ad
Belltech 4702 Coil Spring Set #adBelltech #ad
- Belltech lowering coil springs have been engineered to provide the visual lowering you are looking for with the OEM quality that you have come to expect from Belltech. Unlike many other offerings on the market, Belltech specializes in not only ride comfort & quality, but increasing the handling performance of your Sport Truck or SUV as well.
Manufactured of Chromium alloy Steel. Shot-peened. Powder-coated to exact specifications.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Touring Tech #ad
Touring Tech Lowering Drop Coil Springs 1960-1972 for Chevrolet C10 Truck 3” Front 5” Rear + Shocks Kit #adTouring Tech #ad
- Set of 4 springs, front lowers 3. 0”, rear springs lowers 5. 0". Sport valved shocks designed specifically for lowered applications. Lifetime warranty. Powder coated red performance springs exceed OEM standards.
4. Speedway Motors #ad
Rear Springs 1960-72 Fits Chevy Truck 5 In Drop/1967-72 Chevelle 3 In Drop #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- 300 lbs / 9" in length. Fits '67-'72 gm a-body, sbc cars offering a 3" drop over stock height. Black powder coat finish for corrsion resistance with top and bottom pigtail design. May not be suited for panels, Suburban or heavy duty towing applications.
Desgined to lower your v6/v8 truck 5" while still maintaining a proper spring to keep your suspension from bottoming out. Manufacturer says that this spring has the same "rate" as the stock spring, app.
5. Speedway Motors #ad
Rear Springs 1960-72 Fits Chevy Truck 3 In Drop/1967-72 Chevelle 1 In Drop #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- 1" drop for 1967 to 1972 gm A body cars such as Chevelle. These rear coil springs are desgined to lower your car or truck while still maintaining a proper spring rate to keep your suspension from bottoming out.
3" drop for 1960 to 1972 Chevy and GMC trucks. 300 pound spring rate works well for light duty truck applications but may not be suited for towing, Panel trucks, or Suburbans. Direct bolt in replacement spring makes this the simple way to drop your ride.
6. MOOG Chassis Products #ad
Moog CC820 Coil Spring Set #adMOOG Chassis Products #ad
- Load rating: 1428 lbs. Fits 1975 - 1995 Ford vehicles. Provides like-new steering. All coil springs meet or exceed OEM original equipment manufacturers standards. Worn or sagging coil springs can cause premature tire wear due to vehicle misalignment.
100% load tested. Pigtail ends. Designed to lower stresses for longer service life. Easy to install. Spring size: inside diameter 4", bar Diameter. 718", installed Height 12. 13".
7. Quality Suspension Advantage #ad
QSA 3" Lowering Drop Spindles. Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet GMC C10 C1500 1.25" Thick Rotor ONLY 2WD, MUST measure Rotor Thickness before purchasing!! #adQuality Suspension Advantage #ad
- Includes 1 set of 3" drop spindles L+R. Note: it has come to our attention that some other people are selling their product under our listing. Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. Pay a couple dollars more for the real deal and be fully covered.
Direct Bolt On. See description below for applications FITS 1. 25" rotors ONLY. This other product is not Quality Suspension Brand and will NOT be covered under our warranty. Our spindles come with a Full Manufacturer's Warranty! 1, 000's of these sold. Easy Install.
8. Speedway Motors #ad
1963-72 Fits Chevy Pickup Front Lowering Coil Springs, 3 Inch Drop #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Compatible for both S/B and B/B six-cylinder and V8 pickups. These springs offer modest lowering and proper spring rate. Replace your worn-out springs and lower your truck at the same time with these lowering springs.
3" drop for 1963 to 1972 Chevy and GMC trucks. Premium steel construction for superior strength and durability.