As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 LT35/12.50R17 121Q #adYokohama #ad
- Country of Origin :Mexico. Package dimensions :200 " l x7. 0 " w x200 " h. Product type :Vehicle Tire. Package weight :25. 0lbs.
2. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 LT235/80R17 120/117Q #adYokohama #ad
- Advanced variable pitch tread. Country of Origin : Mexico. Package dimensions: 20 H x 20 L x 7 W inches. Package weight: 25. 0 pounds.
3. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 LT235/75R15 104/101Q #adYokohama #ad
- Package weight: 25. 0 pounds. Advanced variable pitch tread. Country of Origin : Mexico. Package dimensions: 20 H x 20 L x 7 W inches.
4. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama GEOLANDAR MT G003 all_ Season Radial Tire-35X12.50R18 123Q 10-ply #adYokohama #ad
- The package weight is 71. 6 pounds. Model : 33326. Made in United States. Package dimensions : 34. 7" l x 12. 9" w x 34. 7" h.
5. Yokohama #ad
225/75R16 115Q, Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T G003 All-Terrain Radial Tire #adYokohama #ad
- Bw. Edgetec grooves create more void area to help expel dirt and mud. Yokohama geolandar m/t g003 - lt225/75R16 115/112Q. [email protected]
6. Yokohama #ad
30X9.50R15 104Q, Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T G003 All-Terrain Radial Tire #adYokohama #ad
- Two high-strength steel belts support the tread and are reinforced by a full-width nylon cap for added durability. This high-density compound is cut- and chip-resistant, and helps deliver improved on-road handling and off-road traction. Three polyester body plies two on load range C tires wrap around a strong, hexagonal bead to form the tire’s casing.
Geolandar m/t g003 tires utilize yokohama’s proprietary geo-shield construction. Specially-designed sidewall armor features over-the-shoulder tread blocks and upper sidewall protection lugs to resist punctures and seek out any available traction in deep, loose terrain. The geolandar m/t g003 is yokohama’s off-road maximum traction tire designed for the drivers of pickup trucks, noise and wear drivers of Off-Road Maximum Traction tires, Jeeps and dedicated off-road vehicles who want a tire with the traction and durability to travel far off the beaten path, but without the compromises in wet traction, frequently called mud tires, full-size SUVs, often experience.
The high-void tread pattern features a block orientation and pitch variation specifically focused on reducing obtrusive noise during on-road driving, and the in-block siping combines with the Triple Polymer Blend compound to deliver confident wet traction. The aggressive, off-road focused tread pattern of the geolandar m/t g003 is molded from yokohama’s triple Polymer Blend compound. While off-road maximum traction tires are branded with the M+S symbol and able to churn through deep snow, their typical oversize applications and the limited number of snow-biting sipes in their large lugs can challenge their on-road wintertime traction on packed snow and icy surfaces.
7. Yokohama #ad
LT275/70R18 Yokohama Geolander M/T G003 #adYokohama #ad
- An innovative tread pattern and triple-polymer compound provide outstanding grip wherever you venture. Advanced pitch variation contributes to a quieter, comfortable highway ride.
High-density triple-polymer compound and wide, flat profile combine for exceptional wear performance. Rock-solid geo-shield construction is engineered to withstand punishment from even the most brutal trail.