As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OTC #ad
OTC 5609 Cylinder Leakage Tester Kit #adOTC #ad
- Kit features a pressure regulated manifold with quick couplers, 24 inch long, and 10 mm, 12 mm, 14mm flex hose, and 18 mm thread adapters.
Includes detailed instruction chart. Hose Material:Rubber. Rugged, blow molded storage case with removable lid keeps components organized and protected when not in use.
Otc's cylinder leakage tester kit quickly diagnoses internal engine problems like bad rings, valves, and leaking head gaskets and comes complete with adapters for most applications. Dual 2-1/2 inch gauges read 0-100 psi and 0-700 kPa and feature chrome bezels and rugged protective outer boots.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
2. FAERSI #ad
Engine Compression Diagnosis Tester Kit, Valve, FAERSI Cylinder Leak Detector, Cylinder Leakage Pressure Detector Test Set for Piston Ring, Head Gasket #adFAERSI #ad
- Suitable for work on any petrol engine with 12 or 14mm spark plugs, and ideal for testing trucks & late model cars where clearance is minimal. The cylinder leak detector kit is designed to easily detect a variety of engine faults, including worn piston rings, worn valves, cracked cylinder walls, and blown head gaskets.
The cylinder leakage pressure detector test set with a ABS plastic blow-molded case can keep the tools organized, safe storage and easy to transport.
Package include: 480mm hose, fixed long connector, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, Gauge 2-1/2”:0-100 psi0-7bar, air regulator, fixed short connector, instructions and carrying case. The engine compression diagnosis Tester Kit also can check the amount of leakage and locate leaks area in an engine cylinder to help determine the source.
3. LEIMO #ad
LEIMO Cylinder Leak Down Tester,Compression Test kit -Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics Tool #adLEIMO #ad
- Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults such as worn piston rings, cylinder head cracks, worn valves and blown head gaskets. It checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder and helps determine the source.
Package contents: 480mm flexi hose, pressure gauge, fixed long connector M16 x 26mm, air regulator, cylinder leakage gauge, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, instructions, fixed short connector M14 x 26mm, and carrying case.
Cylinder leak down tester, compression test kit -Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics Tool. Universal fitment. Suits all local and imported cars and trucks, ideal for testing trucks and car models where clearance is minimal. Check the amount of leakage in 4-stroke engines. Guarantee. We provide our worry-free 24-Hour reply, 30-Day Refund.
4. Lang Tools #ad
Lang Tools CLT-2 100 PSI Cylinder Leakage Tester with 2 Gauges #adLang Tools #ad
- Measures the ability of an engine cylinder to hold compressed air- using shop air pressure- and supplements a compression tester. The 2-1/2" special gauge has one multicolored band for measuring low, moderate, and high leakage, and a scale range from 0-100% and the second gauge is 2-1/2" and has a dual scale dial PSI and bar.
Has a precision regulator, an m14 standard reach adapter on a 26" hose assembly, and an M14 long reach solid adapter.
|Brand||Lang Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lang Tools #ad|
5. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Tu-21 Cylinder Detector Leak-Down Leakage Tester Kit Engine Compression Tester Gauges #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- Suitable for use on any petrol engine with 12 or 14mm spark plugs. Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults. Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder & helps determine the source.
Including: worn piston rings, worn valves, cracks in cylinder walls and blown head gaskets. Ideal for testing trucks & late model cars where clearance is minimal.
6. Qiilu #ad
Qiilu Upgrade Cylinder Leak Tester, 4 PCS Cylinder Leak Detector & Petrol Engine Compression Test Gauges, Cylinder Leakage Leakdown Detector TU-21 #adQiilu #ad
- Designed to check the amount of leakage in 4-stroke engines. Pressurized air is supplied to each cylinder and in moments displays a rate of leakage measure from 0 to 100%.
Easy to use. Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder and helps pinpoint and determine the source of compression problems. We really take care of your overall experience at Qiilu, 30-day money back, please feel free to contact us first if you have any issue with your purchase.
Upgrade design. 24-hour reply, 24-month warranty. Wide usage. Diagnosis is made by observing amount of leakage indicated on cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of car system. Fit for all local and imported cars and trucks, perfect for testing their models where clearance is minimal. Worry-free warranty. Gauge system.
7. Motion Pro #ad
Motion Pro 08-0071 2-Stroke Leak Down Tester #adMotion Pro #ad
- Complete with air pressure gauge, pump-up bulb and adapter for single and twin 2-cycle engines. Designed to check for air leaks in two stroke engines. Packed in a convenient carry box complete with instructions.
|Brand||Motion Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Motion Pro #ad|
8. ABN #ad
ABN Cylinder Leak Detector & Engine Compression Tester Kit – Piston Ring, Valve, Head Gasket Diagnosis Leakage Test Set #adABN #ad
- Detect engine faults: use the abn cylinder leak detector engine compression tester kit to find worn piston rings, and blown head gaskets; For American domestic and imported pickup trucks and late model cars with minimal clearance, worn valves, gasoline petrol 4-stroke engine, cracked cylinder walls, and 12mm or 14mm spark plugs fits into a standard spark plug socket; Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder and helps pinpoint and determine the source of compression problems.
Package contents: 480mm flexi hose, instructions, fixed long connector M16 x 26mm, fixed short connector m14 x 26mm, air regulator, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, cylinder leakage gauge, pressure gauge, and carrying case.
Easy storage: heavy-duty 14. 8” x 3. 1” x 1075” inch 37. 6cm x 7. 9cm x 27. 3cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization. Easy to use: remove schrader valve and turn regulator off counterclockwise before applying shop air to avoid damaging flow gauge; Install hose to cylinder, calibrate leak gauge as instructed, unit to air supply, connect unit to cylinder hose; Compressed air is fed into cylinder through built-in pressure regulator; Diagnosis is made by observing amount of leakage indicated on cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of car system.
Twin gauge manifold: shows pressure in psi and bar and percentage of cylinder leakage; pressure gauge with dual scale reads from 0 to 100 PSI and 0 to 7 Bar; Cylinder leakage gauge measures leak percentage from 0 to 100 percent in set, moderate, low, and high levels; Both gauges have a 2.
9. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W89729 Leak-Down Test Kit Not a Compression Tester Tool #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Dual 2-1/2 inch gauges with protective outer shell. Helps identify causes of low cylinder compression of internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets.
12 millimeter and 14 millimeter thread adapters. Pressure regulated manifold and quick couplers. Not a compression Tester. Blow molded hard case for storage.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
10. Advanced Tool Design #ad
ATD Tools 5573A 2-Gauge Cylinder Leakage Tester #adAdvanced Tool Design #ad
- 2-gauge design allows for monitoring of input air-line pressure to ensure accurate testing. Helps to pin-point problems indicated by a compression test or cylinder balance test.
Reducer adapter allows use of any 1/4 inch male quick connect plug. Easy-to-use regulator allows for precise control of input air pressure. Uses shop air to determine leakage source and the amount of leakage measured in percentage of loss.
|Brand||Advanced Tool Design #ad|
|Manufacturer||ATD Tools #ad|