As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Pack of 1, Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant #adPermatex #ad
- Silences brake noise across a much wider temperature range and maintains lubricant integrity. 100% synthetic formula with ceramic solids forming a premium quality brake lubricant. Lasts longer and easily outperforms ordinary caliper greases and traditional disc brake quiet products.
Resistant to moisture, corrosion and contaminants - will not wash out. Suggested applications include disc brake caliper hardware, brushings, pistons, rubber sleeves and seals.
2. AGS #ad
Heat Resistant, AGS SIL-Glyde 4 oz Tube Silicone Based Brake Assembly Lubricant for Eliminating Disc Brake Squeal, Moisture Proof, Rust and Corrosion Protector #adAGS #ad
- Eliminates disc brake squeal and protecting parts from corrosion and rust, and dampens vibrations between contact points. Silicone-based brake lubricant - 1, 4 oz Tube.
Sil-glyde brake lubricant is recommended for the entire brake assembly, compatible with plastic and rubber EPDM & Nitrile. Moisture-proof and heat resistant to over 425°F 218°C. Provides a noise-free brake installation and easy disassembly.
|Manufacturer||AMERICAN GREASE STICK #ad|
3. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle #adPermatex #ad
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, corrosion, and graphite lubricants that is salt, copper, and moisture resistant. Temperature range: -80°f to 1600°f -51°C to 871°C.
Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures.
4. Permatex #ad
Permatex 24129 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 0.5 fl. oz. #adPermatex #ad
- 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware. Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components. Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products.
Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids. Temperature range -50 degree f to 3000 degree F -46 degree C to 1649 degree C.
5. CRC #ad
Sta-Lube SL3303 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease, 12 Wt Oz. #adCRC #ad
- Not voc compliant for California & OTC. Use on every brake job. Synthetic grease prevents caliper binding, vibration and corrosion. Contains molybdenum, ptfe and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600F.
6. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Permatex 24110 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube #adPermatex #ad
- Green, nonmelting, environmentally-friendly, 100% synthetic lubricant. Formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, preventing seizing and sticking of disc brake components.
Suggested applications: Caliper pins, hardware, and the back-side of brake pads. Temperature range: -40°f to 400°f -40°C to 204°C. Assures that critical metal-to-metal contact areas remain lubricated throughout the pad life.
7. AGS #ad
Moisture Proof, Rust and Corrosion Protector, Heat Resistant, AGS SIL-Glyde 8 oz Tube Silicone Based Brake Assembly Lubricant for Eliminating Disc Brake Squeal #adAGS #ad
- Dampens vibrations between contact points. Sil-glyde brake Lubricant is compatible with plastic and rubber. Silicone based - 1, 8 oz tube.
Moister-proof and heat resistant to over 425°F 218°C. Sil-glyde brake lubricant is recommended for the entire brake assembly, compatible with plastic and rubber EPDM & Nitrile.
8. Permatex #ad
2 oz., Permatex 20353 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube #adPermatex #ad
- Assures critical caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons remain lubricated throughout brake pad life. Suggested applications: Caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons. Formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions. Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricant.
9. AGS #ad
8 oz Tube, AGS SIL-Glyde Multi-Purpose All-Weather Lubricating Compound for All Surfaces #adAGS #ad
- Use on rubber, wood, metal, glass, and plastic. Suggested applications include trunk seals, brake parts, speedometer cables, rubber gaskets, rubber bumpers, window channels, hood strips and pads, and belts.
Sil-glyde will not melt, gum, freeze, or run off like silicone oils. Sil-glyde lubricating Compound A longer-lasting, high film strength protective lubricant for all surfaces. Harmless to rubber and car finishes. Performs from -20°f to 400°f -28°C to 204°C.
10. Ceramlub 2800 #ad
Shark Industries PN-90895 Ceramlub 2800 Extreme Pressure Anti-Squeak, Anti-Seize OEM Brake Parts Lubricant 1 Jar of Brake Lube and 1 Brush #adCeramlub 2800 #ad
- Safe for elastomers, rubber and plastic system components. Not affected by salt, dirt, water, weather, brake fluid or extreme heat. Durable – lasts the entire life of the brake pads and shoes. Exclusive “high solids” content provides unequaled temperature range -70˚F to well over 2500˚F.
Extreme high pressure “Proprietary 35% Boundary Solids Formula”. Superior noise dampening and lubrication compared to Silicone, Teflon or Moly based lubricants. Made in the usa – this purple ceramic boundary solids formula is manufactured for Shark Industries.